- Plasma tv
A four bedroom, four bathroom private holiday finca home set in extensive grounds with a large private pool for up to 8 guests.
The lovely country kitchen has a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 4-ring hob and all necessary crockery and cutlery.
There is a separate outdoor utility room with a washing machine and dryer. Apart from the charming country style kitchen and living area, this Mediterranean Finca also offers two covered terraces each with sofas and comfy cushions perfect for relaxing while you enjoy the views over the pool/garden area, there is also one smaller open terrace which also offers seating as well as great views of the mountain ranges beyond.
Port andrantx is a small mediterranean fishing village located in the most south west of Mallorca. It is very close to the legendary british holiday island.
The island of Mallorca offers the perfect combination of sandy beaches around its coast line, crystal clear sea waters and colorful landscapes together with a picturesque inner landscape.
It has been attracting tourists since the fifties. The rural character of some parts of the island makes it one of its main charms today, as well as its cultural legacy: more than 20 sites in UNESCO's World Heritage List can be found on this island
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Private Pool
- Dish Washer
- Owner managed
- Private Pool
- Scenic views
- Water sports
- Air Conditioned
- Bath Towels Provided
Policies & disclaimers
- Children's underage must be supervised by a adult at all the times in case of any injuries we are not taking responsibility .
- After living the house close door and turn off the AC, will keep the temperature down and we also look after the environment.
- Please taking trash out and do not leave in the interior due to insects in the area.
- This property is a Luxury villa please make sure to keep in contact with us if your not sure about the function of any of the house utilities .
- Is forbidden party or make evens with out sign permission of the property.
- Visitor are allowed but always keep inform the properties
- Is forbidden open fires fire due to is high risk forest fires area.
- Smoking not allowed inside the house only in the terrace, it’s high risk forest fires, please be careful with cigarettes butts.
- Gardener will be allowed to get in the villa ,on previous request
- No other guest allowed on the property at any time with out agreement.
- In case of not respecting the rules of the house the owner can keep the damage deposit
- is forbidden to make loud noise between 23 to 9.
Full refund for cancellations up to 60 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 60 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking. No refund after that.
We are not responsible if you cannot travel because you do not bring the required documentation.
Any complaints or problems during your holidays should be reported as soon as possible so that we can investigate and rectify your complaint in time. The compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced or you may not receive any depending on the circumstances.
We will not be liable or pay any compensation if our obligations are affected by an event that we could not foresee or avoid. Events such as wars, terrorist activities, labor disputes, natural disasters, fires, biological disasters, and others are not under our control.
These commercial conditions are governed by Spanish law.
- Value for money
A charming villa,full of character. It feels like a real home and the gardens are lovely. All the rooms were comfortable and the layout worked really well for two families. The pool area was charming and the lemon trees, of course, were a defining feature. Overall we had a lovely stay and thought the area around Port Andratx was stunning. Would highly recommend the villa for families.
|Valid from||Valid until||Min. days||Per night|
|Saturday, 13 May 2023||Friday, 23 June 2023||7||760.00€|
|Saturday, 24 June 2023||Saturday, 09 September 2023||7||955.00€|
|Sunday, 10 September 2023||Saturday, 14 October 2023||7||760.00€|
|Sunday, 15 October 2023||Saturday, 11 November 2023||7||635.00€|
|Sunday, 12 November 2023||Sunday, 31 December 2023||7||475.00€|