Beautiful property in the Mediterranean style with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, facing southwest and offering breathtaking sea views of Cala Llamp Bay in Port D'Andratx.
On the first floor, which is the entry level, there is a large living room, a dining room with a fireplace in each, a kitchen that is completely furnished, and a guest bathroom.
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom, a private patio, and access to the garden and pool area on the upper floor along with a second living room with a fireplace.
There are more bedrooms and bathrooms on the bottom floor. Double beds are in every bedroom.The villa has central heating and air conditioning throughout the year.
There is a private pool outside that is around 6 meters by 4 meters in size. There are also various terraced areas with fine outdoor furniture.
- Breathtaking sea views of Cala Llamp Bay
- Fireplace in dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, private patio, garden and pool access
- Double beds in all rooms
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Private pool terraced areas with outdoor furniture
- Nearby Beach Club Gran Folies
- Nearby Activities as Water sports, golf, cafes, restaurants, boutique shops
- Close to golf courses and white sand beaches
- Linen Provided
- Scenic views
- Sea Views
- Air Conditioned
- Bath Towels Provided
- Dish Washer
The villa Llamp Sunset is only a few minutes' walk from Gran Folies beach club in Cala Llamp, and it takes 35 minutes to drive from Palma International Airport to get to Port Andratx. It also takes 15 minutes to walk into the Port, which has a nice range of cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops.
There are many water sports available at Port Andratx, including diving, snorkeling, and yacht charter. The closest golf course is Golf De Andratx, located in Camp De Mar.
Although Puerto De Andratx beach is small, you have access to larger beaches like Camp De Mar, St. Elm, Paguera, and Santa Ponca within a 10- to 15-minute drive.
Check in times
Check in 4 PM
Check out 10AM
Policies & disclaimers
- Children's underage must be supervised by a adult at all the times in case of any injuries we are not taking responsibility .
- After living the house close door and turn off the AC, will keep the temperature down and we also look after the environment.
- Please taking trash out and do not leave in the interior due to insects in the area.
- This property is a Luxury villa please make sure to keep in contact with us if your not sure about the function of any of the house utilities .
- Is forbidden party or make evens with out sign permission of the property.
- Visitor are allowed but always keep inform the properties
- Is forbidden open fires fire due to is high risk forest fires area.
- Smoking not allowed inside the house only in the terrace, it’s high risk forest fires, please be careful with cigarettes butts.
- Gardener will be allowed to get in the villa ,on previous request
- No other guest allowed on the property at any time with out agreement.
- In case of not respecting the rules of the house the owner can keep the damage deposit
- is forbidden to make loud noise between 23 to 9.
Full refund for cancellations up to 60 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 60 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking. No refund after that.
We are not responsible if you cannot travel because you do not bring the required documentation.
Any complaints or problems during your holidays should be reported as soon as possible so that we can investigate and rectify your complaint in time. The compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced or you may not receive any depending on the circumstances.
We will not be liable or pay any compensation if our obligations are affected by an event that we could not foresee or avoid. Events such as wars, terrorist activities, labor disputes, natural disasters, fires, biological disasters, and others are not under our control.
These commercial conditions are governed by Spanish law.
- Value for money
Fabulous house, everything you could possibly want and extremely stylish and comfortable. Superb views over the bay and close to all the amenities. Would definitely recommend and would love to visit again.
We enjoyed 10 days at Villa Llamp Sunset with our family spanning 3 generations. The villa was spacious and comfortable. The location allowed us to enjoy numerous activities, all within a 30 minute radius. Being away from a town center, the evenings were quiet and peaceful. There was a magical view of the sea and the surrounding cliffs.
We loved the villa, it truly felt like a home from home. The views are great and the rooms and decor very comfortable. We particularly liked the fact that there are many different areas and levels to sit outside. The area immediately around the pool is not huge, but was adequate for our needs. The location in Cala Llamp is great, close to the beach club but still very quiet. It was easy to get into town. We walked a couple of times (15-20 minutes) but it is quite steep down, so we then went with taxis, which were easy, plentiful and cheap.
|Valid from||Valid until||Min. days||Per night|
|Saturday, 30 March 2024||Friday, 17 May 2024||7||720.00€|
|Saturday, 18 May 2024||Friday, 28 June 2024||7||865.00€|
|Saturday, 29 June 2024||Saturday, 31 August 2024||7||955.00€|
|Sunday, 01 September 2024||Saturday, 05 October 2024||7||865.00€|
|Sunday, 06 October 2024||Sunday, 22 December 2024||7||720.00€|