Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms of service carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights and obligations. Using this website implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Changes to the terms and conditions of our website
We will have the right to change or modify these terms at any time. When you are using our website you are accepting the terms and conditions that are in force at that time, so you should consult them each time you visit the website. To use the services of the web you must be at least 18 years old. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of your access to or use of this website or other materials on this website, except if the damage is:
This website is protected by copyright, so the material on www.villasmediterranean.com belongs exclusively to us (including the design, appearance, and graphics) the use of any material on this website for commercial purposes is not allowed or commercial. Unauthorized use of the content on this site could be a crime.
You will be asked to pay a 25% deposit and make full payment 30 days prior to check-in. If payment is not received before the due date, your reservation will be canceled and the cancellation fee will be charged.
The cancellation policy will be specified in each property.
We are not responsible if you cannot travel because you do not bring the required documentation.
Any complaints or problems during your holidays should be reported as soon as possible so that we can investigate and rectify your complaint in time. The compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced or you may not receive any depending on the circumstances.
We will not be liable or pay any compensation if our obligations are affected by an event that we could not foresee or avoid. Events such as wars, terrorist activities, labor disputes, natural disasters, fires, biological disasters, and others are not under our control.
These commercial conditions are governed by Spanish law.
- Children's underage must be supervised by a adult at all the times in case of any injuries we are not taking responsibility .
- After living the house close door and turn off the AC, will keep the temperature down and we also look after the environment.
- Please taking trash out and do not leave in the interior due to insects in the area.
- Be aware that main entrance door have not sensor so wait until is fully open to enter or exit the property.
- This property is a vintage villa please make sure to keep in contact with us if your not sure about the function of any of the house utilities .
- Is forbidden party or make evens with out sign permission of the property.
- Visitor are allowed but always keep inform the properties
- Is forbidden open fires fire due to is high risk forest fires area.
- Smoking not allowed inside the house only in the terrace, it’s high risk forest fires, please be careful with cigarettes butts.
- Gardener works will be done on Thursday afternoons.
- No other guest allowed on the property at any time with out agreement.
Owners must welcome their guests to their vacation homes to check-in. In case of having contracted the full service, we will take care of the check-in / out. If they do not take care of the check-in and provide support to the guests if you have contracted the full-service Mediterranean villas will take care of everything.
Owners will receive payment once guests have made full payment for their reservation. We will only make the transfer when the guests have made the full payment, which means that if there is any delay in the payment of the guests, the owners will also take longer to pay.
The owners can cancel their reservations, but they must notify VILLAS MEDITERRANEAN as soon as possible so that they can find an alternative for the guests. The owner will pay in case there is a difference between properties.
Jesus Manuel Blanquero Camacho
Avd. Mallorca 52 4-7