- Double beds
This Mediterranean villa is located in Santa Ponsa and within walking distance to the main tourist centre and the luxury yachting harbour Port Adriano in Majorca.
A 5 minutes' walk away is the 5 star tennis academy.
The property boasts a charming and elegant design in both layout and details. The villa is accessed via electric gates and a long driveway surrounded by gardens with mountain views. The property offers total privacy and tranquillity on a private plot of 1.5 hectares.
The main entrance opens into a spacious entrance hall with a charming study, windows covering almost every wall allow the warm Mallorcan sunshine to fill the main living space, where there is a large reception room with bi-folding doors leading to the pool terrace, a dining room, lounge, fully fitted kitchen and utility room. All rooms on this floor have direct access to the outdoor space, which includes flat lawns, shaded and sunny terraces, and a 12x4 metre swimming pool.
The spacious master suite, with its beautiful bathroom and dressing room, is also located on the ground floor and has access to the garden.
The first floor has 3 double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and 3 further bathrooms.
The property has air conditioning in all rooms.
The villa also has a "Casita", which serves as the fifth bedroom, with its own bathroom, kitchenette and air conditioning. There is an extra charge for the use of this guest flat.
The gardens are beautifully manicured and feature a large swimming pool, sun loungers, dining area, Webber BBQ, and comfortable outdoor sofas with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and mountains, where you can relax and enjoy breathtaking sunsets with a glass of wine.
- Walking distance to tourist centre
- 5 minutes drive to Port Adriano.
- 5 star tennis academy 5 minutes' walk away.
- 5 minutes away from the 18-hole course at Golf Santa Ponsa
- Charming and elegant design with mountain views.
- Private plot of 1.5 hectares with total privacy and tranquility.
- Spacious entrance hall with study and main living space with bi-folding doors to pool terrace.
- Ground floor master suite with garden access.
- First floor with 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Air conditioning in all rooms.
- Private pool & BBQ
- Casita for extra charge, with its own bathroom, kitchenette, and air conditioning.
- Dogs welcome
- National Trust
- Tennis courts
- Air Conditioned
- Bath Towels Provided
- Cycle path
Santa Ponsa, which lies on the southwest coast of Mallorca, is about 20 minutes' drive from Palma, the island's capital.
With a sizable sandy beach right in the heart of Santa Ponsa and other amenities nearby, it is a well-liked vacation spot for travellers and families seeking for villas in Mallorca. Santa Ponsa's beach includes sun loungers, umbrellas, pedal boats, and, for the more daring, jet ski rentals.
For those who want to see more of the region while out on the open sea, frequent boat cruises are also offered.
Only 5 minutes away from the 18-hole course at Golf Santa Ponsa, with the 10th hole being one of the longest in Europe at 590 metres, makes it the perfect place to play golf in the region. The 73-hectare course itself provides lovely views of Puig Galatzó and passes by a mix of forests and lakes as you move along.
Check in times
check in 16
check out 10
Policies & disclaimers
- Children's underage must be supervised by a adult at all the times in case of any injuries we are not taking responsibility .
- After living the house close door and turn off the AC, will keep the temperature down and we also look after the environment.
- Please taking trash out and do not leave in the interior due to insects in the area.
- This property is a Luxury villa please make sure to keep in contact with us if your not sure about the function of any of the house utilities .
- Is forbidden party or make evens with out sign permission of the property.
- Visitor are allowed but always keep inform the properties
- Is forbidden open fires fire due to is high risk forest fires area.
- Smoking not allowed inside the house only in the terrace, it’s high risk forest fires, please be careful with cigarettes butts.
- Gardener will be allowed to get in the villa ,on previous request
- No other guest allowed on the property at any time with out agreement.
- In case of not respecting the rules of the house the owner can keep the damage deposit
- is forbidden to make loud noise between 23 to 9.
Full refund for cancellations up to 60 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 60 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking. No refund after that.
We are not responsible if you cannot travel because you do not bring the required documentation.
Any complaints or problems during your holidays should be reported as soon as possible so that we can investigate and rectify your complaint in time. The compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced or you may not receive any depending on the circumstances.
We will not be liable or pay any compensation if our obligations are affected by an event that we could not foresee or avoid. Events such as wars, terrorist activities, labor disputes, natural disasters, fires, biological disasters, and others are not under our control.
These commercial conditions are governed by Spanish law.
- Value for money
Villa Buganvillas, is a fantastic villa. We were celebrating a 70th birthday so we had toddlers to grandparents to please and this had it all. It has a Spanish homely feel, with a large indoor space and a cosy TV room perfect to settle children in the evening. All bedrooms are very spacious with extremely comfortable beds all with en suites. We also used the Casita which is self contained with gorgeous views and again very spacious. The outdoor space is again spacious with a big pool and patio area. A BBQ with both dining and a very comfortable seating area to relax in. The location is 1mile from the beach/shops but do not let that put you off as the villa is not overlooked so very private and peaceful.
|Valid from||Valid until||Min. days||Per night|
|Saturday, 27 May 2023||Thursday, 29 June 2023||7||715.00€|
|Friday, 30 June 2023||Saturday, 02 September 2023||7||890.00€|
|Sunday, 03 September 2023||Friday, 27 October 2023||7||715.00€|
|Saturday, 28 October 2023||Sunday, 31 December 2023||7||675.00€|
|Saturday, 27 May 2023||Thursday, 29 June 2023||7||715.00€|
|Friday, 30 June 2023||Saturday, 02 September 2023||7||910.00€|
|Sunday, 03 September 2023||Friday, 27 October 2023||7||835.00€|
|Saturday, 28 October 2023||Sunday, 31 December 2023||7||795.00€|